1. General Information
The Multimedia in Edutainment (MME) 2011 paper submission and review process is being conducted in a manner similar to ICME conference:
- Authors who wish to participate in the conference will create documents consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a maximum of 6 pages.
- Papers should be formatted according to the Author Guidelines described here. All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format.
Paper submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the conference committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. The progress and results of the review process will be posted on this website, and authors will also be notified of the review results by email.
- Papers should be no longer than 6 pages, including all text, figures, and references. The paper MUST be formatted according to the paper templates given in Microsoft Word or LaTeX.
- Papers must be submitted by the deadline date. There will be no exceptions.
- Accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The presenter MUST register for the conference at one of the non-student rates offered, and MUST register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
3. Preparation of the Paper and Submission
3.1 Document Formatting
- All submissions must be in letter-sized PDF.
- All fonts and subsets must be embedded. Times New Roman font is strongly encouraged.
- Detailed examples about the paper format using LaTeX and Microsoft Word are available in this Author Guidelines.
The style files and templates are available for users of LaTeX and Microsoft Word
3.3 Electronic Paper Submission
When you have your document file ready, gather the following information before entering the submission system:
- Document file in PDF format
- Affiliation, email address, and mailing address for each author
- Paper title
- Text file containing paper abstract text, in ASCII text format (for copying and pasting into web page form)
To submit your document and author information, go to the 'Paper Submission' link:
The submission system will present an entry form to allow you to enter the paper title, abstract text, review category, and author contact information.
ALL authors must be entered in the online form, and must appear in the online form in the same order in which the authors appear on the PDF.
4. Instructions and Policies
SEE CONFERENCE WEB: http://www.icme2011.org/authorguide.php
This workshop will take place in conjunction with:
La Salle University, Barcelona, Spain, 11-15 July, 2011.